This home boasts practicality as well as style with its…
Brisbane City, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Address – 1125/58 Hope St South Brisbane – 1bed 1bath 1car
Located at the centre of it all a mere 850m from the Brisbane CBD, in South Brisbane. Arthouse offers its residents close proximity to the lifestyle destinations of the cultural centre, Fish Lane, Melbourne Street and South Bank.
Situated on level 12 with the best north-facing aspect to capture the beautiful sunlight, this stunning apartment is finished to the highest standards – An architecturally designed bedroom with expansive mirrored built-in wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and beautiful city view from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
The open-planned kitchen features stainless steel dishwasher and gas stove with integrated microwave oven, set against ample designer cabinetry.
An elevator up to the Sky Deck will have you thrilled to be at the perfect vantage point for residents and you and your guests to relax, socialise or to simply take in the cityscape.
Located on level 27, this is one of the highest roof top communal terraces in Brisbane offering spectacular city and river views. This rooftop terrace integrates a range of elements for the exclusive use of residents, including:
• Open air cinema projector,
• Expansive turfed yoga and Pilates area
• Outdoor kitchen with BBQ -Pizza oven
• Large dining and entertaining area.
– 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 carpark included
– Total size: 62m2 ( 58m2 internal + 4m2 balcony)
– Body Corporate approx. $1000/qtr, Council rate approx. $304/qtr
– Brisbane’s sought after lifestyle destination
– Modern design and fixtures
– Boutique and secure complex
– Spacious rooftop terrace with sweeping uninterrupted river & city views
– Walking distance to CBD, shops, cafes and restaurants
This is one of rare find on the market offering fantastic value and huge potential – I look forward to seeing you at our Saturday open home 11:15-11:45am or arrange a private inspection by appointment on 0430 095 158