Rochedale is the only jointing point among three major highways…
$650,000 - $665,000
Calamvale, Brisbane, Queensland, 4116, Australia
**Last free standing townhome available**
**Ultra high end finishes & low body corp fee**
**First home grant available**
**STAGE 1 SOLD OUT! STAGE 2 – FEW REMAINING!**
**4 Bed + study nook, 2.5 Bath, 2 Garage + big backyard**
**3 Bed + study nook, 2.5 Bath, 1 Garage + big backyard**
GoodSun proudly presents to you these brand new luxury townhomes located in the best pocket of Calamvale being adjacent to the beautiful parklands, and walking distance to the city buses, and the popular Calamvale Marketplace! You will enjoy living in this peaceful and family friendly neighbourhood, surrounded by many quality family homes.
These architecturally designed townhomes have been designed for perfect family living, with a spacious open plan living, large outdoor area, study nook, high ceilings throughout and big bedrooms cater for the entire family.
• Freestanding townhome with a huge backyard (up to 275m2 in total size)
• 4 Bed+ Study nook, 2.5 Baths, 2 Garage + big backyard (up to 236m2 in total size)
• 3 Bed+ study nook, 2.5 Bath, 1 Garage + big backyard (up to 196m2 in total size)
• Desirable Stretton School Catchment Area
• Generously-sized open plan living and dining area with plenty of storages
• High ceilings (2.7m) to both levels
• Master chef style kitchen with German made Bosch kitchen appliances & ultra luxury 60mm stone benchtops and waterfall edges
• All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Ducted air conditioner with multiple zones control
• Marble look tiles to the ceilings for all bathrooms
• Double garage with remote control
• Low body corporate fee, onsite manager and entertainment area within the complex
• Rental return approx. $500 – $550 p.w.
This is truly an exciting opportunity not to miss! A perfect family home and an outstanding investment for future capital growth and high rental return!
These townhomes are also just minutes’ drive from the Logan Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Calamvale Central, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and the ever popular Sunnybank Plaza.