Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
$624,750 - $1,985,000
Bela’s distinctive design by internationally renowned architect Rothelowman pays homage to the famous beach shacks of the 1950s.
These vertically stacked luxury beach homes have been thoughtfully reimagined to create modern, spacious retreats that enliven the senses while retaining a timeless harmony with its coveted beachside location.
Considered a blue-chip real estate market with a long established, extraordinarily high-value detached housing market, Mermaid Beach is home to Hedges Avenue, considered one of the most prestigious coastal locations in Australia.
Live a six-star luxury lifestyle, with access to an unprecedented level of residential amenity, including:
– Separate surf entry with shower
– A large resort pool with lush subtropical landscaping
– Commercial quality gym with spa, steam room, sauna, and dedicated yoga space
– Secure bike and surfboard/watercraft storage
– Residents’ deck with executive lounge
– Access to Mosaic Concierge services
– An ultra-exclusive Resident’s Club on level 25, with wine cellar, private dining rooms, kitchen, beautifully appointed library, lounge and media room and of course those remarkable Gold Coast views.
THE APARTMENTS & RESIDENCES
Apartments have been purposefully designed to maximise light and fresh ocean breezes, with sizable balconies to take in the priceless, protected views along the northeast and south-east coastline, as well as the hinterland and mountains.