Land to have title title issued by September and home…
Rochedale, Brisbane, Queensland, 4123, Australia
This home boasts practicality as well as style with its large void above the entrance way. This home features a large kitchen with a generous sized walk in pantry, and a large dining and family room perfect for large family gatherings. Upstairs you will find the master suite with a walk-in robe and a large ensuite with a double vanity. There are a further three bedrooms to the first floor with a large bathroom.
– Hume Newington entrance door.
– Gainsborough Trilock entrance door handle.
– Monier Concrete Roof Tiles.
– Grey Glass throughout.
– Flyscreens to all opening of windows and sliding doors.
– 900mm Westinghouse Freestanding Cooker.
– 900mm Westinghouse Canopy Rangehood.
– 20mm Smartstone Benchtops throughout.
– Semi-Frameless Shower Screen with Pivot Door.
– Taubmans Three-Coat Paint Application to all internal walls.
– Includes up to 55m2 of Builders Range Exposed Aggregate for the Driveway.
– Includes up to 15m2 of Builders Range Exposed Aggregate for the Alfresco.